The Story Of Us

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Bathrooms

I'm a day late, but I'm still going to post about it! :) Kelly's Korner is doing a "blog hop" so to speak, of bathrooms. Our master bath is AWFUL! I hate how small it is. It's literally as big as it looks in the pictures! We have definitely learned that in our "forever" home a big master bath is a must!

Ok, on to the decor. It's still the builder's beige, but I plan on painting it a shade or two lighter than the grey of our bedroom. I want to paint the cabinets white and do like a faux bead board with some awesome wall paper that I found. & then add some red accents. Maybe this will all get done before we move in a few years! ;)

My favorite thing! Jeremiah's dad painted it. Isn't he mucho talented? I had to practically BEG for him to give it up! It hangs above the toilet....which was the only wall with enough space to hang it.
Of course I had to have a monogrammed shower curtain! =)
Here is the guest/Presley's bath. I really love it! We painted and decorated this one about a month before I got pregnant with her. & I refused to redecorate again! I can't wait for a house with more bathrooms so she can finally have a kid-friendly one! But it works for now. I love the green! I saw it in ad for Lowe's. You know where they stage the perfect room in order for you to want and /or buy everything in it? I went that weekend and bought the paint! So I guess it worked on me! Ha!
This flower print is actually an x-ray of a dogwood flower. I fell in love with it and knew it would be perfect with the green paint on the walls.
Whew! This picture is crazy flashy! But I didn't have time to edit it. I want to change these cabinets too. Maybe I'll just get paintbrush happy with white soon!

3 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

That x-ray is neat!

Kelly

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Love the dogwood!

Kristin said...

The Dogwood photo is soo neat! I think it goes very well!