The Story Of Us

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey day 2010!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a day full of good food and family surrounding them. I am so very thankful for the wonderful husband and daughter that I do NOT deserve. & my family and friends that make life so worthwhile! I am also incredibly thankful that God provides me with everything I need and more times than not, more than I could ever want for. He is SO faithful! =)

We had an amazing day full of fabulous food, fried turkey, and (almost) all of our family. My dad is at work but my brother Jonathan got to be with us! =) My grandparents came down to visit as well.

I laughed at his apron because he wasn't grilling! Maybe he needs one that says "King of the deep fryer"! Ha ha!
mmmmmm! My mouth is salivating again just looking at this picture!
The buffet...complete with a handprint turkey from Kole!
Pies! =)
Little Miss Cuteness!
This would have been a better pic if I had a tripod. Oh well!
Anticipate Christmas posts to start soon! :) I don't shop for black Friday unless there is something extremely worth getting out of bed for! & this year there wasn't! So we are going to get our tree tomorrow. I think we'll have to crank the air down and drink some hot cocoa to get in the Christmas spirit!

3 comments:

Keli said...

Love her outfit! Glad ya'll had a great day!

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

I seriously squealed at the cuteness that is her outfit! And I love these new camera pics!

Care said...

Oooh those pies look amazing!! LOL that we took the same deep fryer picture. It's so tasty fried!! Happy Thanksgiving!