The Story Of Us

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Art at the Farm

Yesterday, Presley and I ventured out to Walnut Hill, which is pretty much at the FL/AL line. It was about an hour and a half drive, but really worth it because we went to Art at the Farm! It was out at (the photographer we used for Presley's 1st birthday) Abbie's parents' farm. There were a bunch of vendors that sold art, jewelry, books, etc. They also had some awesome catfish from David's Catfish House....which is like the best fish house ever! & a coffee vendor that sold chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick. mmmmm, it was heaven! =) They also had pony rides and a bouncy thing for kids. I look forward to going again next year when Presley is a little bigger and can do more things. But we still had a great time!

I think a horse pulling a buggy was going by & Presley was making the car sound at it!
& below she was sitting on some painted place mats that were spread out on the ground.


This tulle wreath was the only thing I bought. I absolutely love it! I can't wait to hang it up on Friday! :)
& in no relation at all.....here is Sosa! My parents' new dog. The kids love her! They adopted her from RUFF in Ft. Walton Beach. I don't really know why the previous owners named her after a male baseball player, but my mom wants to change her name to Sophie. It kinda sounds similar and is more fitting for a girl. But who knows how that's going to go because all the kids already call her Sosa!

1 comments:

Keli said...

100% cute outfit!